Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gold Aurene Steuben Scent Bottle

Rare Gold Aurene Steuben scent bottle--rare shape and extremely scarce. This is a rich gold bottle with beautiful hues of blue, green, platinum and even a touch of scarlet. It is correctly marked "aurene" and "3294" on the base of the bottle adjacent to the finely polished pontil. AND...it even has a sizeable portion of the original gold banner STEUBEN LABEL still present. Ht: 8". This bottle came in 2 sizes, this being the larger size. It is in perfect condition except for the end portion of the frosted dauber has been broken off and refinished. Not uncommon, the bottle is still considered in very excellent condition.

http://www.passionforperfume.com/






3 comments:

pheromone advantage said...

What a elegant perfume bottle no wonder why is still considered in a very excellent condition.

cletsey

pheromones attract women said...

I can't help to leave a message on your blog because I am so amaze on this perfume bottle. Keep posting guys!

cletsey

anti wrinkle cream free trial said...

You make blogging look like a walk in the park! I've been trying to blog daily but I just cant find writing material.. you're an inspiration to me and i'm sure many others!

Blog I Read

Reddit

Care2 - Planteo

Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    TwitterCounter for @planteo

    Lijit

    NeoCounter